Construction & Mining Equipment Repairs and Maintenance
Located in Acacia Ridge, Queensland, BMI Engineering offers a diverse range of services and expertise along with specialised equipment all under one roof. We offer our clients a one-stop shop for their construction & mining equipment repairs and maintenance. Whether you require lifting equipment service, hydraulic cylinder repair, idler repair, or a body fitment we are the people to call.
At BMi we understand that your or your company’s success depends on keeping your heavy equipment operating at maximum efficiency with a minimum of expense and downtime. That is why we take such pride in providing the shortest possible turnaround times in the area at the best prices available.
Beyond our equipment and hydraulic cylinder maintenance and repair services, we can re-manufacture anything to sample, if provided. If a sample is not available, we have an extensive database of information and decades of experience to draw from at no additional cost.
With its extensive in-house facilities and highly experienced personnel BMI offers hydraulic cylinder repair services for the following manufacturers as well as custom manufactured cylinders.
Hydraulic cylinder range
BMi Engineering can manufacture, source and supply a wide variety of standard and custom Hydraulic cylinders both domestically and internationally.
- Compact Cylinders
- Displacement Cylinders
- Cylinders fitted with Micropulse Transducers
- Cylinders fitted with Proximity Switches
- DNV Approved Cylinders
- Extra Long Tapered Cushions
- Floating Cushions
- GL Approved Cylinders
- High-Pressure Cylinders
- High-Speed Cylinders
- High-Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) Piston Rods
- Cylinders fitted with Counterbalance or Check Vales
- High-Temperature Cylinders
- Imperial Mill Cylinders
- Low Friction Cylinders
- Metric Mill Cylinders (ISO 6022)
- Nickel Chrome Piston Rods
- Phasing Valve Cylinders
- Roundline Cylinders
- Semi-Mill Cylinders
- Single Acting Cylinders
- Spring Cylinders
- Stainless Steel Cylinders
- Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Telescopic Cylinders
- Tie Rod Cylinders (Pneumatic)
- Tie Rod Cylinders to NFPA Standard
- Serving industries worldwide
One key factor to BMI Engineering’s success is its near-total focus on one thing, hydraulics. This coupled with the fact that we are a multi-generational family owned company means little to no knowledge is ever lost in our shop.
Whether you have an antique piece of equipment or the latest and greatest odds we have people familiar with its operation and those little idiosyncrasies all machines have.
A few of the industries we have extensive knowledge of serving are:
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Off Shore Drilling
- Oil & Gas
- Open Cut Mining
- Power Generation
- Ship Loading
- Steel Making & Processing
- Sugar Mills
- Underground Mining
- Utility Companies
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Services offered
With our in-house lab, extensive machine and repair shops and the vast amount of experience working on hydraulic systems of all types there are few if any services we can’t perform on them.
Below you will find a partial list of the many types of services we can render to you or your company. Best of all, they are all backed by our years of experience and our quality and price guarantees.
- Customised cylinder engineering, design and manufacture
- Cylinder repair and manufacture to DNV and GL Germainscher Lloyd approvals
- Standard range cylinder manufacture
- Cylinder repair
- Precision component machining
- Cylinder re-tube
- Piston rod chrome replacement (HVOF)
- Piston rod diamond belt linishing
- Specialised welding and documentation
- Cylinder testing and documentation
- Cylinder design and engineering calculations
- Autocad design
- FEA analysis
- MDR documentation
- ITP documentation
- Material certificates and full traceability
- Material certification to EN 10204
- Painting to customer specifications and paint procedures
- Specialised cylinder seal replacement and manufacture with a variety of special materials and profiles to meet customer need and cylinder applications